Some of the most common problems you can encounter with your car keys:
- Toyota, Honda and Mitsubishi keys – Key case breaks where the blade is attached to the remote part of the key, and the button can wear out on the Mitsubishi key.
- Citroen and Peugeot keys – Key case falls apart and key blade doesn’t spring out anymore.
- Jaguar and Land Rover 5 Button Smart/proximity keys – case falls apart.
- Hyundai, Kia, Vauxhall Keys, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda and Audi keys – Blade breaks at the knuckle where the blade pivots out of the key.
- Ford Keys – Keys can fall apart and break, including the blue headed Ford Transit remote keys.
- Nissan and Renault remote keys – the buttons wear out.
Repairs are carried out at our shop while you wait. Monday to Saturday 8am to 5.30pm.
If you are not sure and need help choosing the right product please give us a call and we will be pleased to give you some helpful advice.
Additional Car, Van & Truck Security Services
As you would expect from Eydens, we can also quote for the full range of related services such as:
- Spare Car, Van and Truck Keys Supplied and Programmed while you wait
- Key Fob and Remote Batteries Changed While You Wait
- Keys made to cars, van and trucks at the roadside
- Car, van and truck locks changed
And for the the DIYers, we have a Retail Shop and Trade Counter where you can buy the parts over the counter.